Monday, July 26, 2010

BABY BOY BLAKE BILLAU!

It's true. I am now officially out numbered in my own home...even the dog is male (I think we need a new dog...LOL)
Baby Blake arrived as scheduled July 21st, at 9:06 in the morning. Weighing in at 8.1lbs. and 21 inches long. The C-Section was textbook and the healing process is going fantastic. Have had plenty of help from the hubby and grandparents, which makes my life a piece of cake...I feel useless and hate it to be honest. Lane LOVES his little bro! He can't give him enough hugs and kisses. He always enters the room saying "Blake. Baby Blake. Brother...Kisses" It's too cute. Looking down at Blake for the first time, we could all swear he and Lane are twins, just separated 20+ months:) The only difference is Blake's hair isn't as crazy as Lane's was (and still is) and is a tad bit darker. Blake also had a cute little quirk to one of his ears. They are both too stink'n cute! Okay...on to the good stuff and what you're all waiting for!
Let's do this!

Mommy's feeling great!

It's a BOY!

My Big Brother enjoying mommy's celebratory cupcake

My Big Brother Kisses

Going for a walk with the boys. Mommy's coming too,

she's just moving a little slow.

Daddy getting me ready to head home...FINALLY!My funny big brotherAnd brand new ME!!!

5 comments:

Madison and Mia's Mommy said...

Congratulations!! Welcome baby Blake!! Ang so excited you updated ur blog so quickly. Great pictures, I really enjoyed the whole process. It makes me feel like I was there with you. ;o) You look wonderful as always.... you go girl! Your family is just Beautiful. Blake is just precious! God Bless!! Love you girl!!

Huse Yo Mama said...

Congratulations! He's gorgeous! And Lane is getting SO big! What a fantastic little family y'all have!

Mixed Up Chromosomes said...

Congrats Ang!!! I'm so excited for you, we had a baby girl...I still need to update my blog, it's already been crazy with 2 little ones at home!

Mrs. B said...

Glad you guys enjoyed the pics. The fam is doing fantastic...tho I have one more week until I can finally pick up my first baby. That's the only challenge, plus he seems to not want to sleep thru the nite anymore. Too much excitement with his brother's arrival and mommy coming home. Congrats Christine on your baby girl! I had a feeling you'd be having yet another little sugar and spice:) Eylin, I can almost guess will be the same...sorry chuck. Chris, my email is angela_elite@hotmail.com I don't have yours either, so I'm hoping you get this. Or maybe Kelly could pass the message along???? XOXO

KDoug said...

He is asbolutley adorable. I love him already. I wish we were there to enjoy the new baby and meet Lane. Peyton and Bristol would eat them up (literally for Bristol.) You look amazing too. What a perfect family. Enjoy the infant snuggles.