Monday, February 16, 2009

A Surprise for Daddy!

For Valentine's Day, mommy took me to get my pictures taking by my buddy Stew at the same picture place I got my first professional shots taken...over 3 months ago!
I had such a fun time posing for the camera. I really hammed it up this time because this time was extra special. We wanted to surprise daddy for Valentine's Day so mommy had grandma Carole sneak daddy's firefighter gear from his work so I could take cool pictures with them. Luckily for me, daddy had a backup jacket so I didn't have to try and do my best work while plugging my nose from the smokey smell or get black yucky stuff all over my clean and oh so baby bottom soft skin:)
It wasn't easy, but I kept the secret from daddy for two whole days. Never once letting on that I had my pictures taken with his extra special fire protecting jacket and helmet!
Every one's top pic! I haven't quite grown into my
fireman's jacket just yet
I was having such a fun time. I even got a case of the giggles!
Your newest and littlest hero posing in front of ol' Glory
I'm sorry...my hand just seems to find its' way to my mouth these days

Stew and grandma also managed to talk mommy into posing with me too! We had sooooo much fun, though mommy couldn't help but be relieved when her turn was over. She said she was sweating bullets in daddy's jacket...I didn't think it was so bad.



I'm always getting kisses from mommy:)

Mommy was getting pretty warm about now...


So I thought I was here to take serious, big boy pictures with daddy's stuff...these rose petals are certainly not daddy's!

But what the heck...I still look adorable!
It's Valentine's Day!


Are we about done here?
These last two photos were so much fun...I just wanna know where
I can get a huge rubber ducky so I can drop the hint to mommy and daddy or even grandma
and grandpa!!! yeah...that's what I'll do...
Must be getting hungry, because there's that hand again and my feet too!
Everyone says I got my mommy's monkey feet, the way I curl my toes
and grab onto things:) I once grabbed my grandpa Dave's lips with my toes! He was very impressed with my grip and lucky for me, he thought it was cute:) So that's it...for now at least. Oh, and mommy is telling me to apologize for her lack of updates. We have just been having too much fun together. I keep her and daddy pretty entertained:)
I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Yours Truly,
Lane Michael

6 comments:

Lexie said...

Too die for! OMG, I love them!

If you really want a big rubber ducky, I randomly find them all the time at the stores. Probably will be coming out soon... let me know, and I will be on the lookout and pick one up for you.

Huse Yo Mama said...

A-Dor-able!!!

Mixed Up Chromosomes said...

Angie, you look great as a Firewoman!!! Lane is a cutie pie =)

Madison and Mia's Mommy said...

Can't find the words to tell you just how much I LOVE THE PICTURES. Lane is Adorable....just precious!!!!!
Give Lane hugs and kisses from us.
Glad you like the pic of Madison's bottom. I have to say it is my favorite too. By the way I wish my brother Ryan got married. Chuck's friend Ryan got married. Miss you tons! Love you Ang

KDoug said...

So flippin cute. Those are the best photos. I need to get some done like that with Rob's uniform and Lil P. I love them. Thanks for sending some hard copies. They are on the fridge already.

Madison and Mia's Mommy said...

Ang just a joke. My girl cousin is always saying it. She is twelve and loves to say girls rule. Love ya