Sunday, February 22, 2009

So Many Firsts

I'm almost 4 months old!!! Throughout the past month I have been doing so many impressive things...well at least mommy and daddy think so. They can't get over how fast I'm growing up!
Daddy finally talked mommy into letting me try cereal for the very first time. For what I could taste, I loved it! I'm just so congested these days it's hard to tell how good things are. So mommy and daddy decided to hold off on the cereal again until I'm feeling better. Stupid cold!
But I am still enjoying my new Bumbo chair! I'm such a big boy sitting all on my own. I also got a new Exersaucer from grandma and grandpa. And no it's not for my kankles, nor the adorable dimples on my thighs (mom only wishes hers were as cute as mine), it's pure entertainment...and developmental of course...what isn't that comes into this house?
Well...I've got a full belly and mom says it's time to say goodbye. Enjoy the latest pics!


xoxo, Lane
P.S. Congratulations to Peyton on going to be a big sis!

Now I've got two of you to choose from! hehehe I'm such a playa:)



Mommy got to document my first ride in the 6 seater buggy at school..


It was so embarrassing, her taking all those pictures with my friends around...but I managed to ham it up anyhow:)


Watchin' some boob tube with daddy

It's cereal time!


Mommy's got a big crush on me:)

Me in my new Exersaucer! My feet even touch the bottom!!!

5 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Such a big boy!! I can really see both of you in him, it's so neat to see him change right before our eyes!!

I hope he gets rid of the congestion soon!

Lexie said...

ditto.

Love the fancy captions too!

Madison and Mia's Mommy said...

Great pics! How exciting first cereal. Soon all the first start...first veggie....first fruit.
You guys look so happy. I love it!!
Lane is so lucky to have such great parents.
Love ya

Madison and Mia's Mommy said...

PS add Madison to the girls he has to choose from.
PLAYA!!!!! LOL

KDoug said...

Great shots. Scary that he really does have two Douglas girls to choose from...one older and one younger. Yikes! Keep him far, far away :)

Love the Team Playboy shirt - now that's a classy Mom :)

Hugs and kisses!