Sunday, November 22, 2009

My 12 Month Happenings

Now that I am the BIG NUMERO UNO, I'm...
*Running! Why walk? It only slows me down.
*Dancing my little legs off! I especially love dancing to musical cards.
*Not only crawling up the stairs, but also now working on backing down on my tummy!
*Brushing my first tooth! Okay. Maybe not brushing, but I do have one!
*Trying to force myself up onto anything I can...I've even been known to stack boxes just so I can stand on them and be an even bigger boy!
*Talking a ton! Mamma, Dadda, Papa, nana (banana and grandma...which my mom says she'll take),
up, dog, car, moon, ball, there, giggle (tickle tickle). I still answer when asked what a cow or ghost says...if you
catch me on a ggod day:)
*When asked to take a bath or get my diaper changed, I head to the stairs because upstairs is where
the poop gets changed and my body gets clean.
*Spinning in circles...don't ask...I don't know why I started doing it either...but it's fun!
*Bringing mommy and daddy books to read to me all the time. I love books!!!
*Cuddling with my doggy Hagen. He loves to give me the biggest and wettest kisses.
*I'm clapping all the time and learning to play patty cake
*Waving good-bye, whistling (too cute), pointing to my head, mom and dad's ears and nose...oh and
Belly buttons! I love to find belly buttons...just not my own.
*And as witnessed by grandma and because us grandma, I said and sometimes repeat the
word "Damn"

Helping Mom with my decorationsI thought it looked better this way!I actually got this thingamagig to work once or twice! Only the Birthday Boy got a cool hat to wear!This is the coolest present ever!OOOO...what's this?Oh my goodness. There's more!!!
Helping myself to the veggie tray
mmm. cucumberSwinging with daddy Trying to stay hydrated so I can keep up Mom made me monkey cakes!Happy Birthday to Me!Give me that cake!I tried to share...But there were no takersMommy and Daddy had so much fun watching meBut I didn't have fun when they let Hagen try and clean me!I'm outta here! It's my birthday and I don't have to put up
with this crap!
*

3 comments:

Lexie said...

Great photos- Great party- looks like you had quite a bash!

KDoug said...

These are precious. He is so busy and so cute. You look great Ang - pretty skinny there girl.....

Love the monkey cakes. Awesome Bettie Crocker!

Hopefully we can see you sometime soon. We're buying a Lake House - you should come out :)

Mrs. B said...

Lake House? Saweet! When do we move in? I would love to see you guys and the girls...oh the girls are so adorable. Lane would have a ball. Me...pretty skinny..well compared to college about 20 lbs difference which is horrific to say. I'm telling ya Lane is keeping me burning calories every second. The little chit don't stop:) If it makes you feel any better..my jeans feel tighter and tighter everyday:(