Wednesday, December 17, 2008

He does exist!!!

Yesterday we ventured out to see Santa at his Workshop setup so conveniently at the mall:) We weren't about to brave it over the weekend, nor do I think we would have had the patience needed to accomplish such a task with a 6 week old in tow. I can't even remember the last time I saw the "Big Guy" himself...Oh wait...I was in college and I believe it was my soph/junior year and Kelly's dad dressed up for us. Does that ever bring back the memories! Regardless of when or whom, I certainly don't remember him being underweight and sporting only two teeth! But I must admit, the old man at the mall pulled it off and was a very cute Santa!

Waiting in line for our first of many pictures with Santa!

3 comments:

KDoug said...

Those are so cute and I LOVE your holiday card with all the photos. They're hanging on our fridge. You should get ours in a few days. Hugs and kisses.

KDoug said...

Oh, and, those are great memories from Barry. The funny thing is that Dad still dresses up and does Santa for my work. Peyton was scared to death of him the other day. I have to upload the photos. We laughed so hard.

Lexie said...

Great pics!

Hey, at least you didn't go with the last time seeing Santa being the time we dressed up like pimpdaddy Santa and his "loose" elves for Halloween.