Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Soon to be Nursery

We have been so busy getting our backyard going, that we have ignored Lane's room for some time now. Honestly, I have been avoiding it! As you can see from the picture above, we have a lot of sorting and throwing away to do. Hagen and Poo-Poo tried to help, but mostly just got in the way or into things. For example, Poo-Poo feeling the need to yank out feathers from a pink boa left over from my bachelorette party. He was put in "Time Out" for a few minutes so he could think about the mess he had made :)

















Shane got to see (no literally...see) quite a bit of movement from Lane today...as I felt it! He was all over the place! From summersaults to kicking, he showed off all his best moves. My stomach actually expanded outwards with each movement! It was a crazy sight, but the neatest thing. He reminded me of a dog...you know...when they turn in circles 3-10 times before finding a comfortable spot to take a nap. That was Lane. And at this very moment, he continues to thrash about. That boy's going to sleep well tonight (I hope)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie,
LOVE the pictures. It appears there is a bit of work to do, but knowing you it will be done in no time.
I'm going to enjoy the blog when I have time to get online.
See you on the road.
You should know who.